Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Week 3


On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Alison Pitts <alison.pitts@myldsmail.net> wrote:


HOLY COW! I made it another week here in the MTC! and next week i am half way done! its CRAZZZZY! but I hope all of you are doing well! I miss you guys but I am doing soo good here! the spirit is so strong and heavenly father is so prevalent in my life! I seriously spend my entire day praying here! we counted one of the first days and we think we counted like 19 times in 1 day!! it was crazy! and now its even more cause we are in class soo much! 

I am going a little stir crazy.... sitting in class is harder than you think. I never take that gym time or eating for granted! I need it desperately! but let me think what happened this week.... its all such a blurr! ahahahah but 

sunday was church and I was able to plan a lesson for relief society (dont worry it was in english..) but I love the girls in our zone! acutally I love our entire zone! we always talk about how we are family! and seriously they all leave in about 10 days and we are soo sad... Its going to be a hard day! but then sunday night for devo we had Janice Kapp Perry come speak. I have never laughed so hard. Her and her husband were singing their family song.... I WAS DYING! they were dancing and singing all around the stage. SO FUNNY. 

Monday was same old, sit in class, eat, sit some more, eat, then sit some more. stress out because we dont know spanish... and then teach some lessons but its awesome!
tuesday we had class and then devotional! We had ANOTHER APOSTLE!! Elder Christofferson came and talked about "questions from the field" the spirit that comes from an apostle is amazing! i think that is the last apostle we will get but i am so glad I got to experience that while in the MTC! its so unique here! every time they speak they express how much they love the missionaries!! you can just feel there love for us!! 

Wednesday was by far my favorite day!! we got to host the new missionaries!! this week there were about 300 coming in and this next week it doubles to over 600 new missionaries!! its going to start getting crazy!!! but I was able to show 2 cute sisters around the MTC! i thought it was going to be so tender and hard, but it was amazing!!!! the best part of the day was when I thought that hosting was over but around 1 i thought I would walk up front one more time to check to see if there was anyone else!! I was so grateful I did cause I got to host Bailey Wilson!! It was amazing!!! I got to show her around and it turns out that she is in the same building as me!! It was seriously such a tender mercy!!! I love her!!! 

Thursday was the same old stuff... sitting and eating hahahahha I am sooo sick of sitting!! but our zone got into a hard core kick ball game... ITS A GOOD THING WE WON! there were some hard feelings... but we got over it quickly!!! hahahahaha but everything here in the MTC is great! I really like it here! it seems like i have been here forever... but Its also going by so fast! TIME IS SO WEIRD HERE!!!! but I love you guys and love getting your letters!! I never have tons of time to email but send me dear elders! I would love to hear how you are doing and I can read them whenever and then, I can write you back! but I love you guys! and I miss you!! but I know this is where I am supposed to be! Whenever it gets hard i just remember everyone that is there cheering for me! 

I am constantly laughing when I mess up! I know that its a learning experience, and in order to learn we must make mistakes... but I can be the best missionary that I can be by loving and serving those around me! that is my calling and that is my purpose as a missionary! to love and to serve god's children and help them to come unto christ! I am excited to begin the adventure in argentina, and feel of god's love for them!! I THINK WE GOT OUR VISAS!!!! I was told that they havent been having any problems with getting visas to argentina!! Cross your fingers and pray!! hahahahaha I want it soo bad!! but I love you all!!! 

i pray for you everyday!! and can't wait to see what the next 16 months hold for me!! 
I am doing sooo good! and I love hearing from everyone!

xoxoxoxo 
muchas amor

hermana pitts

No comments:

Post a Comment