alright soo this week was a lot of frustration and little sleep... but really there is no day more joyous than sunday....
this week we spent a lot of time in buses with headlice and holes in the floor... but we lived... no im kidding but we did spend a lot of time in colectivos. but we got into encarnacion had a day where i was able to visit some of my converts and then WE HAD OUR MEETING.
wow..... this mission is getting ready for a 180---- which will be super good but we have some serious metas for baptisms..
but wow 4 days of TRAVELING!!!!!! we had consejo with president svec and it was cold in encarnacion... other than that my week was normal.
hahahahah but alright to the good stuff! sunday was GLORIOUS! even though we werent in the area for 6 days there were people that came to church and its been so cool to see the progress in the rama.. there is one family that has been reactivating and now they are going to the temple in a few weeks! like sooooo awesome. she is finally going to the temple after like 20 years and the branch presidnet said that he is going to give her a calling!
i love this work.. its crazy that even though we were exhausted and at a point where we hadnt slept in a few days and had travelled over 20 hours in just a few days.... there were so many miracles. that is what the mission is MIRACLES!!!!
but alright today i was studying about the priesthood.. seriously i love this topic... its amazing that this power that god gives to worthy men here on earth is the same power that he used to create the world.. to resurrect us in the future.... he used to move mountains to part the red sea... all these amazing miracles and we have that power.
i was thinking about all the gifts and blessings that i have been given through the priesthood....
1. baptism... that my baptism opened the door for me to be on the right path to my heavenly father...
2. the gift of the holy ghost.. i dont know what i would do with out this gift. HOLY COW.
3. the sacrament.. every week to start over again and have a nice clean slate.
4. my patriarchal blessing.. i seriously think this is the most important.. no im kidding but seriously i love my patriarchal blessing i have already seen things that have been fulfilled and its crazy i know that it is personal scripture for every one of us!
5. that my covenants in the temple are valid and were actually made. holy cow i wouldnt be alive here in paraguay with out the divine help that i have been given through the covenants that we make in the temple... seriously i am sooo excited to be able to go back and remember all the promises that we have been given.
these are just 5 of the blessings that i have seen in my life recently from the priesthood.. really there are so much more... #healingthesick but i am so grateful for you big greg... thank you for being a worthy priesthood holder... and for Tgneit that too is another worthy priesthood leader.. its soooo important! i am so grateful to be surrrounded by a ful laso de poseedores del sacerdocio....
i love you all and know that i know that we have the truth. we have the power of god! we are a powerful people! we were made to do this. that is why we are here on the earth!
keep the faith and remember who you are.
xoxox hermana pitts